Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Thankful for the gift of life today...

I hope everyone had a great day full of God's blessings and a day filled with laughter and fun even on a Wednesday. I think that laughing is so good for the soul and mind. I spent some of the day doing research for my new blog and I have to admit I am so so excited. I am so passionate about Paying It Forward and have found it takes so little to brighten someone else's day. Smile and share a hug, it will take you places that you didn't know were possible. I envision providing a home where women can find love and support as well as resources to make life easier and less stressful. As simple as cleaning supplies that work great and make cleaning less time consuming so you will have time to enjoy other things in life. It will also provide great books, great blogs to read, scrapbooking inspiration, parenting resources and many other things that we deal with as moms and women. I will also try to provide services for single moms because the journey for them is much different as I speak from experience. I found out 11 years ago how precious life is when I lost my dad to cancer. It truly is a gift to wake up everyday and I have realized that this journey has brought me to a new place of hope and a new dream of helping others on a daily basis.

Today I am thankful for/that....
1. God's blessings and His protection
2. My faith, family and friends
3. Our neighbors whom we love so much and consider family - God knew when he planted us here almost 9 years ago.
4. Time...
5. The ability to think
6. Type A personality
7. Being a survivor
8. Rain...
9. The colors of spring along with the noises
10.That the state testing is over -
11. POTD - almost 5 months worth and I am still loving it
12. Project 365 - it really does make you look at life differently -
13. My mom and the example she has been for all of us...she is a remarkable woman and just keeps getting more beautiful...everyday is a blessing with her. Her grandkids are so blessed to have her as well!
14. Home filled with love and forgiveness...thank goodness because I am constantly seeking it from above and my dd - parenting is a work in progress :-)
15. Love, laughter and our good health

I am off to put all my pictures in my Project 365 from Becky Higgins. Until tomorrow and more tutorials on blinging my blog,have a good night's rest and sweet dreams!

Hugs and blessings,
Diana

No comments: