It was a great day today. Do you ever have days when it all goes right? It reminds of the song, "what if it all goes right, what if the stars line up" - this was the kind of day I had. I was off and running today getting donations from local businesses for the teachers at my daughter's school. Every business I went to today was willing to help us out so next week should be a fun and exciting time for our teachers with all of our fun prizes and donations. This is only a portion of what we got today, Laura and Stacy with our PTA were off and running the other direction today. Did I say we have an awesome PTA and our board is so dedicated to the teachers and our children.
Here are a list of companies and restaurants willing to help out, I want to give them a shout out for always willing to help us out once a year!
1. Mr C's Hardware - thanks Jeff and Mark!
2. Half Price Books
3. Apple Annies
4. Antonio's Restaurant - he gave us a gift certificate and then coupon for almost 500 kids to have a free meal. Then he gave me over 75 coupons for a Free Appetizer and or 5.00 off - perfect for anything on the menu . I am so appreciative and humbled by his generiosity.
5. Gerald's garage - free oil changes for 2 - thanks Gerald!
6. Stroud's gym - 2 free memberships - thanks Kirk and Samm!
7. Mi Haciendas - 2 free meals
8. Sonic - free combo's for all the teachers - thanks Mary! - thanks Rich!
9. Chick Fil A - free meal and Rich donates a fruit tray every year
10. Bronco's Restaurant - thanks Ron!
I am probably leaving someone off but again thanks everyone for your continued support of our PTA and our teacher's luncheon every year!! It is wonderful to live in a loving community.
Also I was able to sell enough tickets today/tomorrow to pay for Demi's church camp this summer. Thanks to everyone who bought a ticket. Good luck in winning the 1956 Chevy Bel Air this weekend!!
And the icing on my cake today was a huge box from Julie aka lalscrap with what I thought was going to be a book called The Shack and low and behold, my dear friend threw in a bunch of paper from Cosmo Cricket, hambly and my fav, Sassafras - since we don't have a LSS anymore it is so hard to find these so you can imagine how surprised I was to be holding all of it today. Not only that but there was the cutest trim, pink with ruffles, some heidi swapp and flowers. Julie I have said this before but you are such a loving and giving friend and I feel so blessed to know you! Thank you again from the inside of my heart!
PS - I will pay it forward!!
Now if my 2 interviews will go well, that would be so awesome! They are both great candidates and my client is the nicest man. So I hope for all of them that it goes well and that he wants to hire at least one of them if not both. I would take prayers...thanks in advance!
Hope everyone else had a great day,