Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My thankful Tuesday list on Wednesday...

I am going to share what I am grateful for every Tuesday and remembered to late last night so I am adding it to today's blog.

Tuesday I was thankful....
1. God's blessings, His protection, answered prayers, my church family
2. My faith, family and friends to include my wonderful neighbors
3. School is out
4. VBS at HUMC this week
5. Our pool and the entertainment it provides
6. Mario and gang found Mom's family ring -
7. My home
8. The possibility of having an exchange student live with us next year fro Germany
9. AC, Water, Gas,
10.Internet service
11.My car that is working this week - the radiator has a crack so I am not sure how much longer it will be working
12.Few groceries that I was able to buy yesterday
13.The outfit that Demi bought yesterday with her bday gift card at Justice - it is for the 1st day of 4th grade and it is so cute :-))
14.The gift of life - truly treasure every moment!!

No comments: