Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Coupons and money back cards....

So we are off to Albertsons and Target for some shopping with my 40.00. This is all the cash I have so it will be fun and interesting to see what I can get with that with my coupons and then we are off to The Justice for Girls so Demi can spend her birthday gift card. I found a card today for 15.00 off of 40.00 spent so that means 55.00 for her to spend. I just love a great bargain and this couponing and money back cards is certainly going to come in handy.

On top of the good news from the church today, I found out that back in May I got a refund for paying my bills on time for 12 months with Atmos. This could not have come at a better time and now I have a credit with them. So that will be one company I will not have to worry about for a few months.

So tonight I am determined to reset my business goals for the next 6 months to hopefully finish my year off on a good note and to establish myself with benefits and a savings along with the principles of 10, 10, 80. That is 10% tithing, 10% savings and 80% spending. I know I will get back on my feet soon and that the economy will turn around sooner than later for us optimists!!

Be back with a report on how well I did with my couponing and shopping!!

No comments: