Saturday, February 6, 2010

10 Things That Make Me Happy!

Today I stumbled upon a great website that is so in line with my thinking and living.

http://blog.thankfulfor.com/

I thought it would be a great way to start the day with a list of 10 things that make me happy.

1.  Family time when we celebrate life and "birth" days.

2.  Being a mom - there is nothing better or sweeter than the sound of children's laughter.  Laughter as a whole is great medicine for the soul and I so need to do that more.  Maybe even take in a good comedy show which I love and haven't done in a long time.

3.  Photography and the beauitful sunset out my front door here in Texas.

4.  Time to read/quiet time - so many awesome blogs, facebook and reconnecting with old  and current friends.

5.  Clean house and great smelling candles with a warm burning fireplace.

6.  Looking through scrapbook pages that I have created over the last few years - love scrapbooking and creating a legacy for my daughter.

7.  Good movies - I think I have seen more movies with my exchange daughter from Germany over the last several months than I have seen in the last 10 years.

8.  Peppermint tea on a cold winter morning.

9.  Massages and I sure could use one today.

10.Singing praise songs in church, in the car, at home....talk to my heart every time.

So what about you?  My list could go on but I was really thinking of some things that bring me joy and truly make me happy when I am there in the NOW.

Have a wonderful Saturday and weekend friends.  Until you come back remember to love those you love and adore.  MUAH!

xoxoxo
Diana

No comments: