Today I stumbled upon a great website that is so in line with my thinking and living.
I thought it would be a great way to start the day with a list of 10 things that make me happy.
1. Family time when we celebrate life and "birth" days.
2. Being a mom - there is nothing better or sweeter than the sound of children's laughter. Laughter as a whole is great medicine for the soul and I so need to do that more. Maybe even take in a good comedy show which I love and haven't done in a long time.
3. Photography and the beauitful sunset out my front door here in Texas.
4. Time to read/quiet time - so many awesome blogs, facebook and reconnecting with old and current friends.
5. Clean house and great smelling candles with a warm burning fireplace.
6. Looking through scrapbook pages that I have created over the last few years - love scrapbooking and creating a legacy for my daughter.
7. Good movies - I think I have seen more movies with my exchange daughter from Germany over the last several months than I have seen in the last 10 years.
8. Peppermint tea on a cold winter morning.
9. Massages and I sure could use one today.
10.Singing praise songs in church, in the car, at home....talk to my heart every time.
So what about you? My list could go on but I was really thinking of some things that bring me joy and truly make me happy when I am there in the NOW.
Have a wonderful Saturday and weekend friends. Until you come back remember to love those you love and adore. MUAH!