Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Attitude iis.......

Please finish the phrase as you see the word today....Attitude is?

Attitude is what shapes you and your life.  For me, I am a half cup full type person but lately I have found myself as someone new that I really don't care for regarding life and decisions that have to be made.  My attitude is one way in my heart and another in my head and  it is like trying to put a round peg in a square hole.  Do you know that same feeling?  A lot of that has to do with the last year and the challenges I have encountered and FEAR....fear of not being in control and fear of the unknown.  I want to get back to being ME and finding the good in my NEW life, again I am not sure where the road is going to take me but I know with an attitude of gratitude and thankfulness that I/we can get through anything.  That it is more important right now to get back to being grateful I am healthy enough to work, drive my kids, pay some bills, grateful that I have a car because I need it to do all of the above...I have lost the focus of what is really important, FAITH, FAMILY and FRIENDS.  So today I am re-commiting to myself to let go of the past, look forward to tomorrow and do what I can each day to be and do my best.  At the end of the day make sure those I love know it and to remember all that I am blessed with as little as it may be some days because as I said yesterday to a friend, in the big scheme of life most of these things that rock my boat don't mount up to be much.  I have been down before and bounced back stronger than ever because I put God first in everything I did EVERYDAY not just when I hit rock bottom and things didn't go as planned or hoped for during that season.  What season are you in?  I read an interesting blog a fw weeks ago about the seasons we live in each year.  It really brought clarity to me and how we as humans think.  I will find that and be back to share this with you as well.

I will leave you with one of my favorite Bible verses -

Isaiah 40:31

but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

So today is thankful Tuesday and I am going to be random with the first few things that enter my mind:
1.  Dryer
2.  My laptop
3.  That my daughter knows that God loves her and is so open to share that love with others so that they too know it.
4.  Comfy bed
5.  Sunshine and our family walk today.
6.  Blogs that I have enjoyed visiting lately:
a.  http://www.teresacollins.typepad.com/
b.  http://www.aliedwards.typepad.com/
c.  http://www.melodyross.typepad.com/
d.
e.

So what attitude will you tackle tomorrow with so that you can make the most of the gift of life that most of us take for granted?

xoxoxo  

  

 

No comments: