Tuesday, August 20, 2013

An Article ~ About Young Children in Church

http://thecommunity.anglican.ca/children/7424/guest-post-dear-parents-with-young-children-in-church/

I really thought this was worth sharing because if you are mom, whether you are at church or just trying to create some type of normalcy after having children such as going to the grocery store, this could be anyone one of us and it could happen just about anywhere as your motor through your days on less than 5 hours and uninterrupted sleep that you might manage to get in one night.

What do you think?  Will it change the way you look at a mom at church and will you take the time to thank her for the effort she made to get to church?

I will say that on many days and mornings on Sunday, I dragged myself to church, no shower, with Demi in tow.  Can I just say how glad I am that I did that...even as she has gotten older, I remember many days when I wasn't going to go and she said, "mom I really want to go" and I am so blessed that she did.  My little 13 year old would go to church every day and night of the week and there isn't any place that I would rather her be and would have her surrounded by than her Godly Girlfriends who share her faith.  I just pray that she continues to grow in her faith and relationship with her Heavenly Father.

On a late note, go and make it an amazing Wednesday!!  I challenge you to bless someone tomorrow with a deliberate act of love...not random but intentional in that you know how you will bless someone but you don't know who until God shows you the opportunity.  Talk about JOY, it will bless you more than you know and if you are struggling right now, this will be an awesome way to make you feel better because you made a difference in the life of someone else.  Try it, you will like it!!

xoxoxo
BiT     

No comments: